Earthdawn Eastmarches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Earthdawn game in the Westmarches style, played over Discord and Roll20, with a focus on community building and player rights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisddickey

5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled Empty
PostSubject: 5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled   5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 7:45 pm

The magnificent four. (or "the magnificent three to five" depending upon who signs up and how many the GM wants to run for)

Two persons have come to Tent city begging for help for their beleaguered village of Rose Creek. Ork Scorchers of the less than honorable variety, lead by the notorious Calvera, have been demanding onerous tribute every few months ever since their kaer opened two and a half years ago. Last time the Scorchers came they killed a villager.

This season the village, still inexperienced in farming outdoors, anticipates a poor harvest, and are afraid the scorchers will kill more of them, or take it all the food leaving them to starve. They are looking for hero's to lead them in a fight against the scorchers.

They have nothing to pay with, since the Scorchers have long since taken all their valuables. However the villagers say the Scorcher's carry the wealth of several villages with them, including a thread item looted from their village in years past.

Note that this mission need not be just "solve the villages problem for them". An optional component might be to bring the villagers together, build defenses, train a militia, and develop tactics for the militia to follow.

This is a thread item mission,
GM: Jacob / GMPurplefixer
Time: Saturday Dec 16th 3pm GMT
Difficulty: 5a.

Last edited by chrisddickey on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smyandl

PostSubject: Re: 5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled   5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:53 am

Ulfgar will go.  He does a wide variety of useful things.

In excellent happenstance of timing Ulfgar, through research has found that the village that was taken over was the place he needed to go to find his first Key Knowledge for his newly acquired mask. He will see how this goes and find that information as well.
Back to top Go down
emeketos

PostSubject: Re: 5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled   5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:09 am

T'rask lets no obstacle impede him.
He will face this challenge
Swordmaster Extraordinaire of the 5th circle
Back to top Go down
Smyandl

PostSubject: Re: 5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled   5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:25 am

Chris, Jacob and Becca are taking a week off of the org. I am pretty sure arguing and things have made it more stress than fun for them. I feel that too just do not care at this point. I do not think I will be able to pick up this game though because that will make 4 games I would be running this week. Sorry. I would like to reschedule. We can see if they are feeling more up to running it the following week if that is ok.
Back to top Go down
chrisddickey

PostSubject: Re: 5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled   5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Sure, whenever.
And i apologize for causing stress. As I am sure you have noticed, my writing style is very much more aggressive than my speaking style. I consider myself a pretty laid back person, but one would not know that from my writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled   5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5A LFG "The Magnificent Four" Time: Delayed - to be rescheduled
Page 1 of 1