Earthdawn Eastmarches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Earthdawn game in the Westmarches style, played over Discord and Roll20, with a focus on community building and player rights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zexsis

Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist Empty
PostSubject: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 5:32 pm

Elven Elementalist
circle 4 Legend: 154/13354
renown: 12 legendary: 1 reputation: +2

dex  13/6
str   10/5
tou  10/5
per  19/8
wil   16/7
cha  11/5

karma 16
phys def 7
mys def 10
soc def  7
armor 5
mys armor 4
uncon 32
death 41
recov tsts 2
recov step 5
wnd thrsh 7
init step 5

talents
standard matrix 4
standard matrix 4
awareness        4
wood skin         5
spellcasting       5
thread weaving 5
patterncraft       4
Fire heal            5
elemental tongues 4
TO-standard matrix 2
TO-wind catcher 2

skills
alchemy 3
enchanting 3(placeholder for companion book)
swimming 1
navigation 1
knowledge- farming 1
knowledge- botany   1
languages 2- dwarven, elven
literacy 1-dwarven

spells- perception step 8
circle 1: air armor, earth darts, flame weapon, resist element (fire), purify water, heat food, shelter, purify earth, waterproof

circle 2: air mattress, icy surface, shield willow,

circle 3: plant feast, thrive, lightning bolt

circle 4: grove renewal,

gear-
Adventurer’s Kit (backpack, bedroll, flint & steel, torch, waterskin, large sack)
Dagger
Grimoire (magicians only)
Traveler’s Garb (soft boots, shirt, belt, breeches, traveler’s cloak)
Hooded lantern(1 extra oil flask)
15sp alchemy reagents
1 last chance salve
4 booster potions
espagra killed and skin taken(pay silver cost at that time for use in enchanting)
23 thread count, 9 clues saved

Adjustments
circle 2: +1 mystic defense
3rd circle: The adept may spend a Karma Point on Recovery tests.
4th circle +1 phys defense

Background
As a young kid Zalph marveled at the dome surrounding his home city of Travar. He made many trips around the city observing it and wondering what was going on outside. This fed his desire as an Elementalist to learn the ways of enchanting. To start off with he is learning the ways of alchemy and potion making. This gives a solid understanding of recipes, a groundwork for the larger undertaking that lies ahead. Mastering the elements is better done by experiencing the different extremes, or places that house them. Being an adventurous person, Zalph is excited to venture to different parts of Barsaive and check first hand the other cultures, environments, and sights to behold.

Zalph comes from a large family of elves and is the 4th of 5 children. He got along fine with his family, as most people do, but when Travar opened its doors he knew his time there was coming to a close soon. His family was one of many with a proud tradition of Elementalists that helped ensure the safety of the residents by tending the astral shield. but with it down there was much less need for his services.

Moving to tent city was a natural transition for him. Still able to visit family on a fairly regular basis and yet still make a start for himself.

"What grand adventures and explorers will I meet?" is a question he often asks himself.

While haggling is something done by most individuals Zalphs time is simply more important to him than saving a few silver here and there. If a merchant gets adamant about increasing prices or tries getting others to raise prices as well, he uses to remind them that "Iman Elementalist busy keeping the astral shield in place keeping us all alive and that he needs to move along back to his work." This use to work nearly every time however now that he's out he finds himself being bogged down more and more with frivolous posturing simply to make or save a few extra silver. "No offense, my work balancing the elements is my primary concern and I wish to be quick about this, and no that's not a point worth extra silver.. but my continued purchasing could be worth far more, though that's up to you good merchant, what say you?"

Personal vision- All things in Barsaive are made of at least 1 of the 5 elements. We Elementalist's see the truth of all things. When the elements are in balance life flows evenly, when things are out of balance then problems occur. Keeping things in balance is the chore all Elementalists accept as their duty. Fire can be passion, rage, or chaotic, but it's also the fire within each living name giver and without it death occurs, or worse. Water and air nourish life to keep it going, each in slightly different ways. Earth is what we all spring from and will return to. Spirit is the connecting factor to us name givers, for that's our true selves, so when we die we return to our natural state. Horrors and other things may share the true elements in common yet they have twisted them to meet their needs.

Outlook-Indifferent towards the Theran empire never had any dealings with them.

Description- Of average weight but extremely tall, making him very thin(even for an elf). He has almost white skin, blue eyes, and metallic blue hair. He has a taste for fine clothes and likes to dress in high-quality clothing.

Disposition- An all around good person, kind generous, compassionate, and positive, the glass is usually half full. Also known to be cooperative, perceptive and big thinking.

Last edited by zexsis on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
GMPurplefixer

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Original Sheet:
Back to top Go down
Shaalwyd

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 11:59 am

+300 Legend Points for your background, and welcome to the game!
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm

A new threat
705LP, 6sp alchemy reagents (3sp), hooded lantern 9sp (4.5sp), 192.5sp, 1 Week Downtime, 1 Thread Count
spends 3 days downtime increasing patterncraft, elementalism, awareness, and wood skin to rank 2.
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 11:05 am

Ironbark Kaer
880 LP, 155 SP, 2 threadcount, 7 days downtime. 110sp alchemy supplies
circle 2 increase, purchase another week, learn fire heal, wind catcher (to). increased elementalism to 3, and spent 1 day learning icy surface (circle 2 spell)
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 pm

The River Boat
LP: 1640, SP: 375, 3 thread count, 7 days downtime. patterncraft 3, fire heal 2 and 3, wood skin 3, awareness 3, (2.5 days used) buy 2nd week downtime, circle 3 (2 days left), elemental tongues 1, wind catcher 2
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 am

return to Ironbark Kaer (part 2)
960 LP, 221 SP, 2 threadcount, 7 days downtime, 24s of alchemy supplies, (to 3rd circle choice) item history 100, spellcasting 4 (500), learns spell air mattress (200lp and 200 s), learns spell waterproof(100lp and silver).
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

Pay my dues
LP 2715 SP 590 1 Week Downtime 4 Thread count, 50% services for thrive, plant feast, and shield willow (all purchased 450s total, 1100 lp-not discounted). spellcasting 5, awareness 4, elementalism 4. spend 2 weeks and 70s each week for library and npc assistance- earned 4 clues (rolled a 10 and a 14).

downtime saved-2 days
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:21 am

the flying travarian LP: 3,360 SP: 780 5 Thread Count 1 Week Downtime, grove renewal and lightning bolt at half silver cost. wood skin rnk 4, fireheal rank 2, elemental tongues rank 2,3,4 and patterncraft 4. paid 150s ulfgar for clue research, got 5 total successes.

saved days 2
Back to top Go down
zexsis

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:52 am

clean the tainted lands
LP:2715 SP: 590 4 Thread Count 1 Week Downtime (Half Cost on All Healing Items).
Buy a last chance salve (300). circle 4, buy an extra week. elementalism 5, fire heal 5, wood skin 5, elemental hold 1, astral sight 1, matrix 2.

saved days 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist   Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zalph Petzana, Elven Elementalist
Page 1 of 1