Earthdawn Eastmarches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Earthdawn game in the Westmarches style, played over Discord and Roll20, with a focus on community building and player rights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisddickey

AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold. Empty
PostSubject: AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.   AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 3:27 am

Mission: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.

GM: Shawn (The dwarven GM)
3 Hard Kaer Crawl

In doing research in order to find some Crystal Plate thread armor for Thane, Ulfgar learned a great deal about the Thunder Plates last owner, the Trollish warrior Hamish the Bold.  Now Thane needs to learn the name of the Plates first owner, the troll whom they were made for. Ulfgar came across a reference that Hamish the Bold's eldest son inherited his journal and took it inside a kaer at the edge of the badlands. We have plotted the kaer's location upon a pre-scourge map. Might Hammish the Bolds journal still exist inside this kaer, and might it contain information about whom the armor was made for?

Expedition organized by:
Thane: 4th circle Troll Sky Raider. Battle Shout, Shield Bash. Repeat as necessary.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
emeketos

PostSubject: Re: AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.   AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 12:21 pm

I will hope to be available

circle 3.9 swordmaster extrordinare
Alchemists, mad scientist, Charmer friend to all

Unique: He dresses better than you do.
Back to top Go down
Smyandl

PostSubject: Re: AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.   AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:31 am

AAR:

Thane LP: 2000 SP:500 1 Week Downtime 4 thread count
Moore LP: 2000 SP: 500 1 Week Downtime 4 thread count
Trask LP: 2000 SP: 449 102 SP in Alchemy Materials 1 Week Downtime 4 Thread Count
Back to top Go down
chrisddickey

PostSubject: Re: AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.   AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 5:23 am

The Journal of Hamish the Bold gets donated to the Delver's Athanaeum after Thane reads it. I assume it will be available should we ever need to reference it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.   AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAR-012: Looking for the Journal of Hamish the Bold.
Page 1 of 1