Earthdawn Eastmarches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Earthdawn game in the Westmarches style, played over Discord and Roll20, with a focus on community building and player rights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaalwyd

Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist Empty
PostSubject: Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist   Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:09 am

The Iceclaw Moot:
Secure the Serpent Road:
The Death of Poppy Baurschwine:
The Troajin Hunt:
Secure the Alidar Valley Road:
The Apes of Booten Canyon:
Wolf-Father's Library:
The Obsidiman Birthing-Cave:
The Founding of Borgan's Rest:
Back to top Go down
Shaalwyd

Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist   Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:50 am

Down the Coil:

The Three Bears:

Crossing the Adipae:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist   Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 pm

The Delver's Athanaeum thanks Heartscry for these contributions to our records.

Reward:
Down the Coil: 81 silver and 40 legend points
The Three Bears: 110 silver and 55 legend points
Crossing the Adipae: 160 silver and 80 legend points
Back to top Go down
https://earthdawn.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist   Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Dreams of the World Beyond: The Adventure Journal of Heartscry, Windling Illusionist
Page 1 of 1